CIPI, s.r.o. company was founded at Lisková in 2005 , and it operates in the field of steel constructions delivery and erection. CIPI company has experienced development and demand of Slovak market as well as foreign markets and established two independent production-erection divisions.
Aluminium Processing Division. Aluminium Division is dominant in the following segments:
- Skylights delivery and installation
- Polycarbonate glazing systems for roofs and facades delivery and installation
- Delivery of equipment for fire smoke and heat exhaust ZODT, RWA,NRA
Steel processing division is dominant in the following segments:
- Steel constructions delivery and erection for industry and civil engineering
- Delivery and erection of anti-noise walls and accessories for roads
- Delivery and erection of made-to-order steel constructions
- Steel construction surface treatment
- Sheet metal processing, punching, cutting, bending, resistance welding
In 2008 CIPI company purchased machines for sheet metal processing with state-of-the-art CNC equipment. This sheet metal processing equipment make FINN-POWER and SAFAN guarantee maximum accuracy of production and high quality and technological standards.
The company currently employs 115 highly qualified employees with long-term experience in the field of production and assembly. The production is concentrated in two new halls in Ružomberok on the Bystrická street Nr. 1903.
Company quality management system and its reliability will be certified in 2010 by the certificate of quality according to ISO 9001:2008 standard.