CNC sheet metal processing
- CNC sheet metal cutting
- CNC sheet metal bending
- CNC plasma-oxygen cutting
- Dotting, welding
CNC punching - sheet metal cutting:
We have the CNC turret punch press in our possession FINN-POWER X5 that guarantees maximum production accuracy and a high quality standard.
- Aluminium plates up to a thickness of 8 mm and sized maximally up to 1250 x 5000 mm.
- Steel plates up to a thickness of 4 mm and sized maximally up to 1250 x 5000 mm.
CNC metal sheet bending:
We have the CNC servo-electric press brake SAFAN E-Brake 200-4100 in our possession that guarantees maximum production accuracy and a high quality standard.
- Maximum working length 4100 mm.
- Maximum pressing force 2000 kN
- Maximum stroke 300 mm
- Closing force 75 mm/sec.
- Bending force 20 mm/sec.
- Reverse speed 75 mm/sec.
- Motor power 22 kW
CNC plasma-oxygen cutting:
We own CNC cutting machine Vanadium ARENA 20/60, with the control system Mefi.
- Max. depth of cut - 1-150 mm
- Max. format - 2000x6000 mm
- Working speed: 10m/min
We have the welding machine for resistance –point welding DALEX PMS 11-4/550 in our possession. This type of resistance welding is suitable and preferred mostly for sheet metal treatment production. This method optimizes and in particular speeds up the manufacturing process where the conventional welding is replaced with modern resistance welding.
- Maximum power 100kVA
- Arm radius 550 mm
- Maximum stroke 90 mm
- Maximum thickness of weld joints for steel max 8+8mm
- Maximum thickness of weld joints for aluminium max 3+3mm
- Maximum thickness of weld joints for brass max 5+5mm